|Broker||Min. Deposit||Max Returns||AU Regulated||Features||User Rating||Review|
|AU$50||200%||+ AU$50 CASHBACK|
|AU$100||85%||+ FAST WITHDRAWALS|
How to get started?
If you don't have experience with binary options brokers, don’t worry, because signing up is very easy. Just follow these 3 steps to get started:
- Pick on of the binary brokers from the list above
- Register a new account (it takes 1 minute)
- Fund your account
HighLow - Top Rated Broker
Highlow is the best binary options broker with an Australian license. They have a low minimum deposit and a great support team.
- Up To 200% Returns
- Only AU$50 Minimum Deposit
- Easy Deposit/Withdrawals for AU Traders
How To Pick The Best AU Broker
When looking for a binary options broker you should take following aspects into consideration:
- Country restriction: Does the broker even accept AU traders? The brokers on this page all accept AU traders
- Preferred Currency: If you are from Australia, you probably want to trade binary options using AUD. All binary options brokers that we have ever tested accept your currency.
- Minimum Deposit: Don’t want to invest too much? No problem – most brokers will accept a minimum deposit of only $50 - $250.
- Trade on your smartphone: If you consider trading on your smartphone, then choose a broker that offers a trading app (most do).
- AU Payment Options: Depositing and withdraw payment options are very important when looking for a new broker. You should always check out the broker homepage to find out if the accept your preferred payment method. The binary options brokers accept the most popular AU payment options including: Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover), Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover), Bank Wire
That’s it! Now you can start trading binary options online.